MANTRA DAO Weekly Review #32
- The total number of OM holders, as well as the total number of OM stakers across all chains, continue to increase steadily (+27% and + 156% respectively, since July 2021).
- An additional 1.2M OM each has been staked into our Polygon Naked Pool.
- This week’s highest APYs come from OM/BNB (60.2%) Staking and BADGER ZENTEREST (6,567%).
- Furthermore, we continue to see a clear trend towards migration to our pools on BSC and Polygon.
- This week, TVL increased by 16% to USD $48.1M, of which BSC network raised USD $3.2M (51%).
- As usual, our validators continue to create profit for our community with USD $264M — an increase of $93M (54%) of asset under delegation compared to last week.
- Overall, we have provided $408K USD and 86.58 ETH in MANTRA Pool rewards to our amazing community.
OM holders on ETH, Polygon and BSC —
Token holder stats -
No. of OM stakers
- 2,411 (ETH naked staking) ( — 3 / — 0.12% )
- 78 (ETH LP staking) ( — 1 / — 1.27%)
- 648 (BSC naked staking) ( + 4 / + 0.62% )
- 73 (BSC LP staking) ( — / — )
- 328 (Polygon naked staking) ( — / — )
- 27 (Polygon LP staking) ( +1 / + 3.85%)
ETH — Naked Staking
- 37.85M OM ( + 0.12M / + 0.32% ) — USD $3.02M ( + 0.17M / + 5.96% )
ETH LP Staking
- 4.93M OM ( — 0.08M / — 1.6% ) — USD $0.39M ( + 0.01M / + 2.63% )
BSC Naked Staking
- 12.76M OM ( + 0.07M / + 0.55%) — USD $1.02M ( + 0.06M / + 6.25% )
BSC LP Staking
- 1.83M OM ( — 0.01M / — 0.54% ) — USD $150K ( + 0.01M / + 7.14% )
Polygon Naked Staking
- 10.4M OM ( + 1.23M / + 13.41% ) — USD $0.83M ( + 0.14M / + 20.29% )
Polygon LP Staking
- 1.84M OM ( + 0.02M / + 1.1% ) — USD $150K ( + 0.01M / + 7.14% )
The trend of moving supply from ZENTEREST to be staked in our new pools on Polygon and BSC continues (see the table at the end for current APYs)
- No. of zenOM holders — 391 ( — 1 / — 0.26%)
- $3.55M worth ( + 0.3M / + 9.23% )
- 44.55M OM ( + 1.5M / + 3.48%)
Top 5 Highest zenTOKEN & MANTRA Products — Current Variable APY:
MANTRA POOL STATS
- 6,000 BUSD — BSC
- 6,000 USDT — Polygon
Number of entries
- 40,617 OM spent — BSC
- 34,346 OM spent — Polygon
Accumulative stats since our naissance
- Total OM spent on MANTRA Pool on both ETH, BSC and Polygon: 2.55M OM (ETH: 1.3M; BSC: 0.8M; Polygon: 0.5M)
- Total rewards provided: USD $407,500 + 86.58 ETH
- USD $48.1M ( + 6.46M / + 15.51% )
- ETH — USD $36.71M ( + 3.31M / + 9.91% )
- BSC — USD $9.57M ( + 3.22M / + 50.71% )
- Polygon — USD $1.81M ( — 0.08M / — 4.23% )
- USD $264M worth of Assets under Delegation ( + 93M / + 54.39% )
- Revenue from Nodes this week: 53K ( + 8K / + 17.78% )
- Total OM bought back — 6.1M OM
About MANTRA DAO
MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi ecosystem focusing on cross-chain DeFi products. MANTRA DAO has built a suite of DeFi services including a multi-asset staking platform, money market lending protocol, gamified rewards pool, and token issuance launchpad. The suite is natively built on Ethereum, with cross-chain products currently on Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Solana, Terra, and are currently working on launching these services on HECO, Polkadot and our own native MANTRA Chain in the near future.