SyncDAO ZENDIT: Announcement + Participation & Pool Details
$SDG Pool Opens on November 25th 12 PM UTC
Are you someone who loves DeFi but wishes it was simpler? Are you looking for a platform where you can set and forget your crypto assets while they earn you passive income? SyncDAO is an innovative DeFi platform with Perpetual Vaults in which TVL only increases because users mint and swap Perpetual Vault Tokens ($PVT) tokens, not underlying capital! As the DAO treasury grows, SyncDAO members will participate in governance, deciding the percentage of yields, NFT royalties, and future vault strategies!
The vision for SyncDAO 10 years from now is to be an everyday household product. Users will invest their savings in Perpetual Vaults, where they earn great returns. And SyncDAO’s $PVT will be used as currency to spend in real life.
SyncDAO also uses an affiliate model, which rewards those who help others use the DeFi platform. Each user that helps someone else make a deposit into SyncDAO’s Perpetual Vaults would be rewarded as an affiliate and receive PVT as payment. This means a user could pay a bill, send money to someone else, and still be earning some of that money back as an affiliate.
SyncDAO’s mission is to help people think how they experience money — from isolated transactions to flows of money, innovative funding, never-ending legacies, products, and incomes. In the future, SyncDAO also envisions having a transformational impact on payment plan solutions and philanthropic funding. SyncDAO is kickstarting their journey by launching the ($SDG) token as an ERC-20 token on ZENDIT!
What is SyncDAO?
- SyncDAO Perpetual Vaults has the ability to aggregate high DeFi APYs by having multiple strategies generating income/yields. Similar to Yearn Vaults V2, however with a key difference; once stablecoins are deposited into a Perpetual Vault, the user will NOT be able to withdraw their initial stablecoins. Instead, they will swap their PVTs on an exchange should they wish to exit.
- SyncDAO Perpetual Vaults are governed by SyncDAO’s Token holders, the strategies are changed through proposal and voting processes. As well as new vault strategies to be proposed and implemented.
- SyncDAO utilizes affiliates who, along with SyncDAO, will be rewarded with income/yields for getting users to use the Perpetual Vault products. They will be able to generate a unique URL to direct users to sign up from that will reward the affiliate 10% of the income/yield generated.
- Perpetual Vaults creating eternal cash flows create an easy entry point for new users, a giant leap forward in rewarding those introducing new users to the ecosystem and in turn gives us a protocol whose TVL (total value locked) can only go up
Round Tier and Terms
- Public Round Tokens
- Raise conducted on BSC
- 20% at IDO, 40% at end of month 1, 40% at end of month 2
SyncDAO ZENDIT Pool Details
- Token Ticker: $SDG
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Total Raise Amount: $150,000
- Total Available Tokens: 7,253,384.91 $SDG
- 2 Pools: Tier 0 Pool, Private Sherpa Pool
- Asset Pool Pair: BUSD/SDG
- USD Token exchange offering Price: $0.02068
Sherpas will be eligible to enter the highest participation tier they qualify for on a per-wallet basis. Each individual wallet may only participate in one Sherpa tier and will also automatically be able to participate in the public tier if they qualify.
Applicants can hold or stake ERC-20, BEP-20, or Polygon OM. Supplied OM refers to OM supplied on ZENTEREST or zenOM. Staked OM refers to OM staked in our staking contract or sOM.
Our participation tiers for ZENDIT from highest to lowest are:
Tier 0 OLYMPUS MONS — Supplying 188,000 OM
- Total Pool Allocation Amount: $30,000.
Tier 1 EVEREST — Supplying 50,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $1,000.
Tier 2 ACONCAGUA — Staking/Supplying 40,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $800.
Tier 3 DENALI — Holding/Staking/Supplying 30,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $600.
Tier 4 KILIMANJARO — Holding/Staking/Supplying 15,000 OM or holding a “100M OM Staked” NFT
- Max Allocation Amount: $400.
Tier 5 ELBRUS — Holding/Staking/Supplying 8888 OM or holding a MANTRA DAO PolkaPet.
- Max Allocation Amount: $200.
Instructions for Whitelisting
- Join the SyncDAO Telegram community: t.me/syncdao
- Follow MANTRA DAO and SyncDAO on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MANTRADAO & twitter.com/syncdao
- Like the official announcement tweets about the SyncDAO token launch (on both the ZENDIT and SyncDAO Twitter pages) and also retweet these tweets!
- Final step, complete this entry form before Tuesday, November 23rd, 12 PM UTC.
After the whitelist closes on Tuesday, November 23rd, 12 PM UTC, we will be randomly picking a limited number of Sherpas for each tier who will have access to the pools and will be announcing the winners’ BEP-20 wallet addresses via our Twitter and Official News, and Announcements on Wednesday, November 24th, 12 PM UTC.
Please note that even if you are randomly selected to access the pool this does NOT guarantee you have an allocation and you will need to act fast to take part in the pool!
About MANTRA DAO
MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi platform focused on Staking, Lending, and Governance. It gives financial control back to the people, so that they may store and grow their wealth together. The MANTRA DAO team aims to leverage crowd wisdom to create a community-governed, transparent, and decentralized ecosystem for web 3.0. Initially built on Substrate as a Polkadot first project, it now also offers its services on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon.
At SyncDAO we are committed to seeing this revolutionary technology take hold and stick. Meaning that more users come into the ecosystem and stay for the long term benefits that are brought about by having this technology take off - and ultimately become a new experience of money in day to day life. For us, what's non negotiable about this is that first and foremost, we absolutely believe that the user is capable of being their own bank.
We know that beyond ensuring they have access to great technology and returns and all the tools to do this, we 100% believe in their ability to really be responsible for their own life. We know that if we can start to use this technology in such a way, we can build a thriving culture of responsible human beings.